Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I think people who, after getting proven categorically wrong over and over, but who continue to post the equivalent of "well, nevertheless..." should be straight up banned. They're the worst people posting in any thread where debate is supposed to be supported with facts from reliable sources. This goes for anyone of any ideology. One of the reasons I don't post in D&D much anymore is because those people refuse to admit that they're wrong and continue to poo poo up every argument

And I'm glad we're talking about "stale arguments" because that's the most bullshit rule that seems to have been invented completely at random recently. They're not "stale arguments", they're having to remind people who are Wrong that they're still Wrong and why they're still Wrong. If morons aren't going to change their minds or their posting based on factual, provable reality, then they should not be allowed to post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU