Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
From my latest USCE probe, this time for calling out what is clearly a homophobic dog-whistle from a certain poster who loves this whistle collection:

quote:

A great deal of your posting in this thread is complaining about moderation,
Wow almost like the moderation sucks rear end and consistently defends homophobes, transphobes &c.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Koos Group posted:

The full text of the probe for those curious: A great deal of your posting in this thread is complaining about moderation, in this case bringing up posts from 5 days ago that Koos has already addressed. There's a feedback thread, use it or PMs and in the future please contribute something to the thread instead of simply whining.
Almost like I was away for a few days or something. I didn't think to check whether the very brief quarterly window of mod feedback was open or not. That one's on me.