Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Stop directing the conversation in USCE and let people post. Maybe get a handle on those trying to shut down conversations vs those that are just posting a bit of white noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Velocity Raptor posted:

Sorry, I misspoke. Yeah, I was talking about moving that to CCCC. I never venture into into either that or CSPAM and assumed CCCC was a subforum in CSPAM.

The uspol CCCC thread is actually great and welcomes all

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Known alt accounts and those that have them should be banned down to one account, and then Perma banned if they make any other alt accounts.

gently caress that

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

FistEnergy posted:

In my opinion D&D's ever-expanding rule list and routine probes-without-warnings absolutely stifle discussion and I no longer have any interest in posting in what (years ago) used to be my favorite subforum. Now I just keep up with a few interesting/amusing threads and do my posting in subforums that don't make me feel like my boss is watching over my shoulder the entire time.

The "rival subforum" has its own problems to be sure, but I can chill out and fire off a few posts in there without needing Employee Refresher Training first. In my opinion a mix of shitposting and quality posting that is lightly moderated (as long as you don't cross the bright lines) is a core part of the SA experience. But what do I know, I've only been here for 20+ years.