Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Yeah, I was really happy with the first episode, but it was incredibly horny.

Ignis posted:

Chiming in to reiterate that you really don't need to have watched the TV show this is a sequel for beforehand, the manga was designed to welcome newbies and the first episode is clearly following on those cues.

I really hate that the top CR comment is precisely about this being a sequel to W, but alas

It may not be necessary, but W is really good, so people should watch it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
The use of WBX in this episode was so goddamn good. This show rules.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Ignis posted:

It's not WBX, it's a new song

It sounded like a remix, but it's been long enough since I heard the song that I just ran with it.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Larryb posted:

3 episodes left now (unless the show gets greenlit for another season that is) and since they skipped a few arcs I believe we’re now ahead of where GenmCorp is with the manga. I’ll be curious what they have in store for the last arc then.

Speaking of, how many arcs got skipped to get here, are any of them worth reading and if so what chapters do they encompass?

I glanced through what Genm translated, and I think they only skipped one arc. I forget what chapters the arc was, but it was right between the idol arc and the one that just ended.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I really enjoyed this anime, I hope it comes back. I agree that it's a shame some content was skipped, but this felt like a pretty natural place to end the first season, so it makes sense.