Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I like the animation for the action scenes. A big surprise it wasn't using poorly rendered 3d cg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Well it seems like a classic closed room murder mystery. The detectives are out, the butler has no motive, the master of the mansion seems to be subservient to the grandmother, and we already know the art dealer is a Gaia Memory Dealer from previous episodes. I assume he wouldn't want to get his hands dirty so I don't think he's the dopant. So that leaves only the bridal candidates and the grandmother. Mostly everyone was drinking alcohol, and right now the show is pointing towards the buxom woman as the culprit since she and the geisha were having an argument. Though at the moment I am thinking it might be the grandmother since she didn't collect the candidates and the art dealer was the one who was scouting these people out.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Was a blast in all ways. I look forward to season 2.