Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

This show is horny. It's odd.

The manga was bad horny pretty early on iirc and from what I heard it got worse so I've been waiting to hear stuff about the show before checking it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Just finished episode 8 and wow do I really hate three episode arcs. It feels super drawn out. But I can't say with confidence that part of the issue is that I don't really like the show at all. If it wasn't W and I wasn't watching it with a person who I really enjoyed watching W with I'm not sure I would've even made it this far.

I will say though that the reveal of the murderer in this episode was unexpected and felt pretty clever.