Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

https://i.imgur.com/ikiuNA3.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/ZCFLIBC.mp4https://i.imgur.com/MH57dWX.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/fsVWV4A.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What a great thread to start off with :D

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
page loving three a.lo gently caress you

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hang on, maximizing my low effort

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trbpm

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

What nightmares await us in august?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
enjoy the gaschamber loser

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

goth smoking cloves posted:

What nightmares await us in august?

turn off your monitor and find out!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

that's what she said lol

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

that's what she said lol

lol probably not though

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

agreed. close this thread. send it away.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

agreed. close this thread. send it away.

thanks for funding the website with avatar purchases and gassed threads

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Now That's What I Call Trump!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I do not recognize a.lo's authority

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

goth smoking cloves posted:

I do not recognize a.lo's authority

no one does

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

make lumpentroll freckle again

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

don't know why freckle changed his cool name to something worse. Nobody knows!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

okay now I think we should open the a.lo thread again, for laughs

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I Voted.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i won

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tung

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
this is the month Truupm gets reinstated

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tungus amongus

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tgbbbhbjhmp

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

lumpentroll posted:

i learned it from watching you

You like watching me?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What an awful thread. Vomit inducing.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SirPablo posted:

You like watching me?

no one does but the mods allow it

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

What an awful thread. Vomit inducing.

if this were true then you could make a better one

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you can’t though bitch gently caress you

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

you can’t though bitch gently caress you