Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

is there a voice option that's just "none" or a series of grunts and misc. noises? faceless voiceless veteran blastin' fools like a 90s boomer shooter appeals to me a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eha5tsrzvkE

lmao gently caress yeah

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I just need a power fist, perhaps two, and I'm set

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'll meet you halfway and we can have a narthecium

e: if they do DLC classes down the line I want to play as a jokaero

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 6, 2022

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

And some kinda of revolver I think?

Another thing to note: this OST is probably going to own. that backing track was cool

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'll probably be streaming it for my homies if there's nothing in the NDA that says I can't, I'll post stuff in here

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Vargs posted:

Really hoping this game lets you jump into a real difficulty from the start rather than forcing you to slog through recruit/veteran equivalents like VT2.

absolutely this

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

if you're good at flicking out headshots, the psyker's revolver kicks rear end

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

lol yeah the game has tons of funny dialogue with sarcasm and irony and they really bring out each character in a fun way, they really did a good job with the Ogryns especially they play with the ‘big dumb brute’ dialogue very well.

big fan of the example texts the first Ogryn voice has in character creation where he stumbles over Astra Militarum for a bit before just calling them the Imperial Guard lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lemme be a fuckin' disgraced Arbite with a cool dog

or a jokaero lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eha5tsrzvkE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'll be playing steam but probably won't be preordering