Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I forgot Soul Hackers 2 comes out this month, I am looking forward to that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – August 23

I didn't know Nintendo DS shovelware was still coming out lol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

1200 thread views so far, and only 5 votes?

Voted 5 because I always like your threads.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1554135958383202310

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Looks like nothing comes out this month which is great because I need to finish the games I bought before august

But it is August! :eyepop: I just need to finish everything before Splatoon 3.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You can call Rarity & Jay Rust out by name

Yeah these two got me back into playing FFXIV.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

I was referring to the poll. There’s a poll this month

I realized after the fact that you probably meant the poll. I don't care for any of the games on the poll.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

I don't recognise polls that don't include Bowsette

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When is NetherRealms going to finally announce Injustice 3? Or are they no longer working on that series? its been awhile since Mortal Kombat XI came out and NR stopped supporting it, so I would have thought they would announce their next game already.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Real talk, this game is actually really cool.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cats & Soup is also really good.
https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/cats-soup/id1581431235
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hidea.cat&hl=en_US&gl=US

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1555251641342992384

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

So Beyond Good and Evil 2 got an update!

https://www.pcgamer.com/15-years-into-development-beyond-good-and-evil-2-gets-a-new-lead-writer/

The update is that it now has a new lead writer

Just cancel the sequel. It's fine, no one is going to care.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gonna suggest Bloodborne NFTs.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

What was this?

Sony is looking to add NFTs to PlayStation.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Barry Convex posted:

huh, this already had one major delay so I wonder what the deal is

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1556738310407655425

Not surprised, there has been zero positive coverage of this game, and the marketing hasn't done it any favors.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gripweed posted:

I saw a trailer for it that seemed like it was trying to hide the fact that it's a strategy game.

And they had to quietly announce that it's also a card game. I think the development of this game is a disaster right now, and the devs realize they don't know what they want it to be and are realizing that what they have made so far is not fun.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

TemTem finally comes out of early access next month.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CubeTheory posted:

Don't play TemTem. This has been a public service announcement.

Bummer! I was hoping this would be a good alternative to Pokemon.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CubeTheory posted:

I could talk at length about my problem with TemTem, but I think the easiest way I have to scare people off is to say that there are almost 50 required trainer battles before you get to the first gym and you see like 12 different TemTem among those battles. It's just a slog. Also, they've designed it such that Trainer battles tend to do much more damage to your team than Pokemon Trainers, so enjoy repeatedly walking back through the tons of required grass to heal your TemTem. Finally, because of the way they've designed the evolution system, Trainers will ALWAYS have evolved forms of TemTem before you.

I'll just stick with Pokemon, what it lacks in graphic fidelity it more than makes up for in far more creative and cute creatures to collect, and more balanced gameplay.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What game is this?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Baller Time posted:

World of Xeen, or the Might & Magic 5 part of it

Apparently UBISoft is wanting to return to Might & Magic and reboot it, but lol after M&M 10, it might be best to just keep the series buried.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VideoGames posted:

oh my goodness what is happening here

Here is the lovely dog

:3:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/mecchaJP/status/1557919489844563968

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish people close to this project could talk about what P.T. was meant to be and what the plans were for this. Like I think we know it was meant to be a Silent Hill sequel? But I don't think many more details were ever released outside of that.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VideoGames posted:

Oh man, my one (scorpio) is fantastic :D

I am scorpio as well!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone know if Persona 5 Royal worth checking out if I already beat the original back when it came out

If it's been awhile then yeah it is, the additional post-game content is absolutely massive.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For the Might & Magic series, are there any good character / save game editors?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I learned today that in Might & Magic 1, your characters age and can actually die of old age. But you can resurrect them, and there is a spell where you can rejuvenate them and they de-age back to between 18 - 30 years old.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1558834589837271040

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Persona and Persona 2 are pretty different games, yeah. I think Persona 1 shows a bit of its age, but a lot of people still swear by the Persona 2 duology. All three got PSP remakes which are probably the best way to play them (And the Eternal Punishment remake just got an English translation patch)

Persona 3 and 4 have very light connections to the first two but they're basically vestigial by 5.

I played Persona 1 for the first time ever a few months ago, finished it and enjoyed it quite a bit. Its a dated game, but still very playable. Want to get around to playing Persona 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/ParametricPalta/status/1558860559692566528

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It's probably just going to be garbage mobile games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is going to be really hosed up, but i've been playing video games on my PlayStation 5, and my Nintendo Switch.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

idk if Red Earth is a good game really but it's cool

Are there any Capcom collections with this?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Volte posted:

It came out almost 2 years ago

The PS5 enhanced games have been on par with the ultra settings of their PC ports, so it's a non-issue still. The Switch is on hardware from 2015 and no one cares about that.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

when's the last time there was a big hyped AAA fps, op. I guess Halo?

Call of Duty every single year is one of the top 3 best selling games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

Starfield is coming out eventually and I’m assuming people outside of this forum are excited for it

Yeah this is what i'm looking forward to the most next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it's a weird distinction but i mean "prestige" as in the type of thing that gets a ton of enthusiast press. like you won't see a bunch of hype on forums like this, or the sites people here read on like, the latest Madden or FIFA despite their popularity, and that's kind of the space where things like COD now occupy, versus the times when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare actually got GOTY accolades from enthusiast press sites

That's fair, in which case the next upcoming one I guess is Starfield. Maybe Cyberpunk 2077 was the last one?