Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Colonel Cancer posted:

gbs posters deserve to be made fun of tbh

especially op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Smugworth posted:

One thing you have to take into consideration is what era of GBS you post in I guess. GBS 1.0 (dweebs, mega threads, constant bans for grammar) and GBS 3.0 (cool, no blatant homo/ethno/grammophobia), and the Seth Peckersniff era (dweebs)

I will reign for a thousand years op

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Jelly posted:

My two earliest probes were for empty quoting. I belong here.

I would have empty quoted this if I didn't have this anecdote to share.

The probation for empty quote era sucked rear end and I'm glad it's dead

I piss on its grave

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I thought posting in GBS was supposed to make you cool and popular???? Have I been mislead in believing this???????????

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1039780804501676032?lang=en

i'm glad getfiscal has found a home where he post the most inane (and sometimes insane) poo poo that pours forth from his fingers

e: lmao one of this ban reasons

quote:

You've been repeatedly warned to stop trolling, shitposting, and generally being an rear end in a top hat in GBS. You keep ignoring the warnings. From now on, each step over the line is a ban for you - no exceptions. Each step over the line, even a small one. I don't care how slight your offense is; you will be banned for it. Period.

Stay the gently caress out of GBS, getfiscal. Stick to D&D, where you can post without being a [slur]. And don't you dare PM me about this, or I'll ban you again.

Also he's one of the rare people who was permabanned twice AND got a 100k

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 5, 2022

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

you can always go to the meme thread, which i guess is like the photo thread for people who have mastered basic pattern recognition. once a week people who really want to gently caress that fat shark try to convince you its still a meme after 3 years. speaking of which, hey guys, its loss again. remember loss? from over a decade ago? epic win!

or hey, if you really lose your goddamned mind, why not go into video games thread. its easier if you used to capitalize the word gamer.

down with pyf i say

Lmao drat son

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

e: do mods/admins ever read old PM's from abandoned mod/admin accounts?

No mod or admin has access to PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm curious what caused the classic SA stories thread(s) to get closed in pyf. I'm going to guess doxxing and drama.

Pretty much drama yeah. People wouldn't stop bringing up current things happening in the forums and used it as a way to get back at their posting enemies

With the new IK and a harsher regime it seems to be going better