Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Having the opposite problem with one of the smaller jars you can't get your hand into, and you keep trying to fish one out of the bottom with your finger because you can't fit your hand in there, but it just keeps slipping around towards the bottom forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

But I almost got it! By the time I go find a toothpick or something I'll have it. This time for sure! Ah, so close! Okay, this time!

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

I would be more inclined to believe someone got their dick stuck in an olive jar than that they successfully speared an olive from a nearly empty jar with a fork tbh

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

y'all just need practice or a sharper fork i do it all the time no problem

Yeah but what does having a sharp fork have to do with you getting your dick stuck in an olive jar "all the time no problem"? :)

Twenty Four

Scuba Trooper posted:

what if olives camein a tube and u squeeze the tube to pop an olive out??? feels like im onto something here

oh hell yeah like a plastic wrapped slim jim or beef stick, where you keep squeezing up from the bottom for more, but probably even more satisfying because instead of then biting a piece off, make the tube just tight enough that when you squeeze it an olive makes a satisfying pop and shoots straight into your mouth!

Twenty Four

If you think you are embarrassed by having your hand stuck in the olive jar again, imagine being the olive jar that has someone's hand stuck in them and trying to explain it to your olive jar family over a major family function dinner.