Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

poverty goat posted:

just like in The Rock

:haibrower: looks like a standard "string of olives" configuration

not sure I want to say what I've got stuck in the olive jar, but it's not my fist

this time

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

Having the opposite problem with one of the smaller jars you can't get your hand into, and you keep trying to fish one out of the bottom with your finger because you can't fit your hand in there, but it just keeps slipping around towards the bottom forever.

:eng99:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

op, u need to invest in a more substantially sized container of olives. may I recommend a barrel (or two hey why not).

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

What if one were to drop one's fork in the olive jar and reached in the jar to retrieve it, and, having retrieved it, one was unable to remove one's hand from said olive jar? Asking for a friend.

this sounds like a case of not long enough fork. the best answer, long term, is longer fork.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

y'all just need practice or a sharper fork i do it all the time no problem

:hai: this sounds like the experiences of a long enough fork haver. long forks 4 lyfe!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Fart Dumbass posted:

why would you use a fork. use a spoon to trap one against the side of the jar, drag it up and drain the liquid before removing it easily. I hope I have changed some lives with this post

the hubbub surrounding the man trying to spear an olive with a too-short fork suddenly dies down as the crowd notices fart dumbass standing in the doorway. "fools! taste my hanzo steel!" he cries as he unsheaths his olive spoon, wielding it expertly to save the man from a pathetic, olive-less salad.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

olives are hecka nast, not 2 mention usually gnar.

eat bugles instead no utensils needed :toot:

eat an olive wearing a bugle as a hat imo

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I am just wearing this chips tube on my fist, as a fashion accessory. yes I can take it off, though I choose not to. it's totally voluntary.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

My hand is small enough to fit inside a pringles can :angel:

yeah but australian pringles are gigantic

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

lol