Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've been watching a bunch of this korean rescue societies videos lately, they usually involve grooming because they're rescuing a cat out of a chimney or whatever, but this one is a strong 10/10 animal video and i hope i'm not breaking the thread rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF4yB6I53Pg
warning this is incredibly moving in a sad and bittersweet way.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

ah jeez ah heck ah jeez

the old man and him will be good friends but holy gently caress this one hit me hard. in a good way. it's good to feel things deeply! i swear!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2PWrTJYk8c
this one is happier. a lady fed a cat for like two years before people could extract it from a wall. this society whatever it's called does good work.

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

yeah not a complaint or a gripe, just very much my reaction to the vid

it made me cry pretty hard when i first saw it, and it was only after i embedded it here i noticed it didn't have the title in english, which i had, to warn me. i knew it was going to be sad, but it did warm my heart.