Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Secretly I really quite like that first year of ECW. it's not good, but it is watchable TV. But only the TV, I can see me watching old TV again but Ultraclash 93? Dear god once was too many times. I'm amazed anyone went back to the Arena after witnessing Super Destroyer #1 vs Super Destroyer #2 and the Dark Patriot vs JT Smith Scaffold match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

About a decade ago I got a couple torrents which is just VHS rips of ECW TV. It's poor video quality but has not just the original music but also 1993 adverts for Tod Gordon's pawn shop & other charming local Philly ads. Adds to the ambience of everything imo, would recommend