Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Das Boo posted:

If there's somebody else crossing the street, I try to stick to them. If some gently caress is gonna car murder me, he's getting at least two of us and going away for life.

people think that's double points but it's actually triple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm 6'2" and harmless looking so I get asked to help shorties get stuff from high shelves in stores sometimes.

I heard a "hey, tall man!" from a middle distance at the grocery store the other day and without turning around knew that she meant me. turns out she'd gone to 4 different Publices to get some ice cream for someone who paid her to do things like that and the only remaining ice cream was at this one on the top shelf at the back.

Spinz posted:

Another fuck8ng call out thread

Just STOP

trying to help Spinz across every street like showing up to the airport to meet Lowtax

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Tarkus posted:

The proper way to help short people with stuff up high is to pick them up and let them feel the accomplishment of getting it themselves.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
'twas oldie killed the old