Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I never help anyone outside of my immediate family with anything, ever. My loyalty is to the tribe and only the tribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm 6'2" and harmless looking so I get asked to help shorties get stuff from high shelves in stores sometimes. If my wife is with me they never ask me directly, instead they ask her if they can borrow me for a minute.

I figure it's because they don't want Mortal Kombat to break out by talking to someone else's man or something but it's always really weird. I'll help you get the tall thing, yes. No, it won't threaten my wife's dominance over me.