Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Areola Grande posted:

:banjo: it's night. what's up non American continents

:beerpal:

tell me about ur morning/lunch time :confused:

I had cheese and avocado on a tiger roll, got a booster shot, then had to work back late to cover my friend.

Now I am chillin' :chillout:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

I had cheese and avocado on a tiger roll, got a booster shot, then had to work back late to cover my friend.

Now I am chillin' :chillout:

covid19 got nothing on my pal chewbs

It's 1 am and I just took a shower. Now I'm organizing the massive jumble of crap in my head while waiting for my hair to dry. Then I'll hit the keyboard for an hour or three and hopefully get to bed before 5 am.

sb hermit

I already brushed my teeth but I figure a couple shots of rye could help dry my hair faster. That's how science works, right?

sb hermit

I'm all out of rye and now I'm watching anime and everything in my brain is starting to make sense now.

hair is still wet though

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

sb hermit posted:

I'm all out of rye and now I'm watching anime and everything in my brain is starting to make sense now.

hair is still wet though

Small price to pay, imo

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
IT'S NIGHT WHAT'S UP LUNATICS :regd10:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

sb hermit

Areola Grande posted:

IT'S NIGHT WHAT'S UP LUNATICS :regd10:

it was 10 pm and I decided to play a bit of river city girls before going to bed and after I decided to snap out of my stupor, it's now 1:30 am and I remember why I stopped playing river city girls

sb hermit

I still have stuff to do, too, so I'm gonna be awake for awhile.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I get to be up all night working. whoo!

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

I get to be up all night working. whoo!

u found the right thread. I promise it will thrive all night 2 keep u company :c2b:

Buttchocks

I may listen to an entire audiobook tonight. An entire Tom Clancy audiobook.

sb hermit

Buttchocks posted:

I may listen to an entire audiobook tonight. An entire Tom Clancy audiobook.

sounds suspenseful!

and action packed!

maybe both!

sb hermit

Can Jacob "Clench" Michaels kill fifteen hardened terrorists in the northern snowy wastes and hack their server which has stolen nuclear information in 30 minutes, before the satellite comes online and the information is sent to some backwoods pariah state?

"Clench" is my OC, but please feel free to use him in your fanfiction.

Buttchocks

Clench had been the top of his class at CIA school, and served in all five branches of the military. He had turned down offers to be a Senator and a supreme court justice because he wanted to remain a field agent. Most of his gear had been lost in an avalanche while trying to reach the terrorist camp on a new classified high-tech dog sled, but he still had his fish scaler. Would it be enough to kill all 15 of them? He struggled to remember his fish scaler combat training...

Ohtori Akio
cia school like the chef academy right

sb hermit

Buttchocks posted:

Clench had been the top of his class at CIA school, and served in all five branches of the military. He had turned down offers to be a Senator and a supreme court justice because he wanted to remain a field agent. Most of his gear had been lost in an avalanche while trying to reach the terrorist camp on a new classified high-tech dog sled, but he still had his fish scaler. Would it be enough to kill all 15 of them? He struggled to remember his fish scaler combat training...

Now I know that you're definitely Clancy's ghostwriter. Or Clancy himself! But your secret is safe with byob.

Areola Grande

night owns especially in the summer. take a long walk at midnight and wake up fully refreshed at 11 am. anyways that's my mantra :shrug:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
'sup :nitecrew:

Ohtori Akio
playing Final Fantasy (the tenth one) with some pals

Areola Grande

hello hello it is night :frogc00l:

sb hermit

:jpmf:

:comfyzelda:

Twenty Four

It's barely still dark, still up

Allie

if you don't turn that sun off right now, i swear i'll shoot it off. outta my face with that brightness

Buttchocks

Is it still night? It must be somewhere.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Buttchocks posted:

Is it still night? It must be somewhere.

It is night in Asia and Australia.
Night is like Wednesday. Just as it is always Wednesday somewhere, it is always night somewhere.

Areola Grande

Night is here. What's up strayans :beerpal:

Ohtori Akio
playing some worldly warships

Ohtori Akio
whats going on tonight

Buttchocks

Eating bottom-tier chocolate that I pilfered from the people I'm house-sitting for. Staying up all night watching TV on their streaming services.

Areola Grande

Ohtori Akio posted:

whats going on tonight

chilling on a weed cookie and walking around my neighborhood at night. it's cool and breezy for once :)

wyd OA

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Eating bottom-tier chocolate that I pilfered from the people I'm house-sitting for. Staying up all night watching TV on their streaming services.

there's only one bottom tier choc and that is American vomit choc :gop:

Ohtori Akio

Areola Grande posted:

chilling on a weed cookie and walking around my neighborhood at night. it's cool and breezy for once :)

wyd OA

I am reading some yuri on recommendation from the yuri thread. it's good and angsty

sb hermit

Ohtori Akio posted:

whats going on tonight

I'm about done doing weekly cleaning chores. Maybe I'll be done before midnight for a change.

Then I'll take a shower and take care of a few work things before starting on some reading. I'm going to take an intro ukulele class on wednesday but I need to finish a book first.

sb hermit

Ohtori Akio posted:

I am reading some yuri on recommendation from the yuri thread. it's good and angsty

that's some good readin'

I'm watching anime while housecleaning.

Buttchocks posted:

streaming is great and I need to watch some Netflix before tomorrow because I miss out on work discussions talking about Sandman

Areola Grande posted:

there's only one bottom tier choc and that is American vomit choc :gop:

I'm seeing halloween candy on sale right now in August and it's taking all my willpower to prevent myself from eating kitkats for lunch for the next 3 months.

Ohtori Akio

sb hermit posted:

I'm about done doing weekly cleaning chores. Maybe I'll be done before midnight for a change.

Then I'll take a shower and take care of a few work things before starting on some reading. I'm going to take an intro ukulele class on wednesday but I need to finish a book first.

ukulele rules. i was thinking about learning a chords instrument earlier today

sb hermit posted:

that's some good readin'

broke me bloody 'eart i say

Moola
I played

Fort:nitecrew:

Last nite

sb hermit

good evening byob

I ended up finishing a book on my reading list and started a new book, "The Inheritance of Loss". Also received a late night 1 hr phone call and the ol' noggin is swimming with the usual cocktail of ennui and despair but I've just added a shot of gin to quiet things down.

I finished my chores yesterday but didn't finish the ukulele book so I'll just skim it tonight.

Areola Grande

I joined mint mobile. A trip report is incoming

:gb2nitecru:

Ohtori Akio
im just posting tonite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

I finished skimming my book.

Gonna do some light writing until I pass out.