Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I just figured CSB would appreciate it but there was a really young kid in a brand new F350 today in traffic. I guess he had spacers on the back, I don't know, but it was dual but still sticking about 12" from the fender. Perfect candy flake paint, not a scratch on the thing, sitting there listening to some lovely music.

A guy rolled up beside us in a loving beat old F250 pulling a gigantic trailer just loaded to the gills and the driver just busted out laughing at the intersection, I could see him in his mirror. Just the most cosmic gently caress you laugh for your dumb useless truck I've ever seen.

But yeah, my truck will be back in the shop soon. These things are incredibly useful but apocalyptically stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Apologies for the thread necromancy, but I stumbled across this and thought of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU69OGzakBM

Not to everyone's taste, but a bunch of neat touches and I quite like his de-mountable crane/workshop deal, although not a lot of thought given to security back there.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
I unironically love the gently caress out of that bus. The owner is pretty cool too.
I've been wanting a gantry for the trucks like they've done for a while.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
That is 100% the best skoolie I've ever seen and the only flatbed build I've seen as more than just a cheap toy hauler.

I envy those who are short enough to not need to choose between raising the roof and standing straight.