Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

PainterofCrap posted:

As my late good friend (a resident of Morgantown and part-time geology instructor at WVU) used to tell me:

"West Virginia is beautiful; the towns are ugly."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

LightRailTycoon posted:

Volvo c303?
Edit:too small

Fortunately there is a solution to that called the C306.

Probably still too small with the default body though. I wonder what ever happened with Dockers C306.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Doccers posted:

I SLUMBER...

...Where the everloving gently caress did the last 5 years go?

Anyways, Hi. I'm still here.

Awesome. Glad to hear things are going well for you, however hectic they may be. Look forward to a new Doccers topic when life permits.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

kastein posted:

Hey, this is the worst idea in the goddamn world, but wanna take a field trip to Abbotsford with me for, uh, reasons, and then meet CSB for, uh, other reasons?

:gooncamp:

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Dirt's chasing rats in all the demolished roundhouses, hanging out with the old steam hoggers and the ghosts of engines past. I always loved seeing their posts of him on Facebook.