Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fidelitious
Apr 17, 2018

MY BIRTH CRY WILL BE THE SOUND OF EVERY WALLET ON THIS PLANET OPENING IN UNISON.
By the way, you can answer this or not as you desire but how do you fund this kind of thing? Did you build up beforehand and then go off on a year+ travel or are you somehow doing some kind of paid work off and on when possible during the travels?

In any case, as an AI outsider, really enjoying the scenery etc. You've hit some beautiful places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidelitious
Apr 17, 2018

MY BIRTH CRY WILL BE THE SOUND OF EVERY WALLET ON THIS PLANET OPENING IN UNISON.

slothrop posted:

Does this have any benefit for longevity? I know your camper needed a *tiny* amount of remediation work :v:, would a carbon fibre build avoid this? otherwise, what are the benefits? Lighter or stronger than traditional builds?

My knowledge is only about its applications in super cars where it's about being lightweight (and also looking cool) but it is also extremely durable and can't rust of course.

Fidelitious
Apr 17, 2018

Hah, we coincidentally bought that exact same Black & Decker coffee machine after I accidentally shattered the glass carafe on our old one.
Feels very solid and confidence-inspiring.