Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Thanks for sharing your trip, love this thread! I have in-laws in Bend; they say the town has gone from a quiet, out of the way place to activity-central and it's made them a little sad and a lot crowded. I can see from your pictures why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

drk posted:

Love this thread. UP looks very pretty.
There's a lot of beauty in the midwest and our prior President tried to sell it to mining companies to strip mine. Thankfully that failed. Not so much luck in Wisconsin.

I love this trip, it's one of my favorite visits to this olde message forum.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

What absolute madness! This thread just gives and gives, I hope it works out all right for you two!

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

I'm so glad you keep updating this thread, I love it!

On a side note; that vehicle is becoming more weld than frame every day.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I love this loving thread

It's like watching a wagon train crossing hostile land and the lead narrator is the veterinarian whom is also a necromancer.