Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

poo poo you’re coming to Oregon again?! Holler here if you’re going to be anywhere within a couple hours of Portland, there’s quite a few of us around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Love that air museum, really need to make another journey out there. Is the SR-71 still chillin’ there?

Best thread of 2022!

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Michigan has some nice liberally-type of things going on, and lots of love for camping and weird vehicles. I think you may like it there in some places. Half of my family is from there, can confirm that Lansing/East Lansing and Traverse City are both pretty chill nice places, and there are some neat opportunities in Detroit for property.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Am I correct in my recollection that you’re 100% opposed to selling donkey on to another private party? I imagine it’s worth a fair sum in its current state and with its documented history, which would make a new truck a bit more of a reasonable purchase.

Wouldn’t look as cool though.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

drat. Fingers crossed you don't get hassled during the swap.

cursedshitbox posted:

If you know you know.

Been watching a lot of That Dude Can Cook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Donut released a video about an F550 glam camper, really looks like 7 figures gets you a lovely terrible experience, your setup looks a *billion* times more pleasing and capable and comfortable.