Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drk
Jan 16, 2005
Great thread.

As someone who knows nothing about vehicles, how much of this truck and camper of thesus is repaired, replaced, or reworked at this point in the story?

25% 50%? 90%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drk
Jan 16, 2005
Love this thread. UP looks very pretty.

Another question from a non-AI poster:

A lot of these horrible problems entertaining diversions are presumably because you are driving a million mile farm truck. If you built the project house on a modern heavy duty truck frame would this story be merely a series of nice pictures? Or is carrying around several thousand pounds of house and a desire to tinker always going to be problematic?

drk
Jan 16, 2005
Saw this badly leaning camper today and immediately thought of this thread. picture doesnt quite capture just how far off she was

drk
Jan 16, 2005

cursedshitbox posted:

What we have here is a very solid industrially sized (oily) air compressor.

At this point, I'm somewhat surprised to hear you describe anything on this truck as "very solid"

drk
Jan 16, 2005
Based on previous posts, I will assume he is towing a trailer full of spare truck parts and a tiny machine shop behind the camper

cursedshitbox posted:

The truck I should have bought. Rig Ideals.