Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Can’t wait to see updates of how it went. Amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Is there a reason someone would mess with tire, I assumed if you were at remote campsites no one would be about that but seems not.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Saw this last night thought might be appropriate to post here. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter update!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I would spend the money on the national parks that have cabins, and go stay there. Or better yet $1k in a tent and all the camping poo poo and stay in 4 star hotels the rest of the time.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

n0tqu1tesane posted:

The Youtube channel B is for Build is starting to build an overlanding camper truck, and they're building it into the cab, with a passthrough, and "strengthening the frame", which from the start seems to be "welding a couple bars in and the old 5th wheel hitch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y7-q6NLxlQ

It'll be interesting to see how whatever they build holds up, and what ends up breaking. It doesn't look like they're doing any actual engineering, just "weld poo poo together and send it".

Ahh so you see what B is for Build is about. Half the time or more dude has no idea what he’s talking about. He thought he wails be slick and buy some flood teslas from the hurricane a bit ago. Complete failure he did zero due diligence.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Sweetness, been waiting to get to this point in the story!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

sharkytm posted:

I feel the same about my Duramax. I bought it, it's my responsibility to keep it running correctly and not polluting. I know a local guy who would delete it and I'd gain power and save fuel. I'm still not doing it, even if it cost me $2k last year for the nox sensors and DEF injector.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
How about a fire truck I have coming…a Dyna the whole quad cab comes up on hydraulics if you want to look at the engine. It has a few thousand pounds of fire equipment on the back. Would be a perfect overlander conversion but it’s going to a dealer I buy for. It’s epic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005