Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was your favorite TUF champion?
This poll is closed.
Jeremiah "Curds and Whey" Stout 0 0%
"The Anglerfish" Isosceles Jones 2 66.67%
Lousiana "Strasser" de Silva 1 33.33%
Amir Sadollah 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The goodness or badness of this card will be decided by who wins this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I hope alvey get the absolute poo poo beat out of him and I never have to see him again.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
But he won't. The polish guy looks nervous as fuuuuck

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

oh my loving god does that motherfucker have a smile carved into the back of his skull

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

gently caress yeah

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmao i'm dying

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
YESSSSSS

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wow I'm so shocked he lost /s

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sam Alvey improving to 0-8-1 in his last 9.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Sam Alvey is tough as nails he only got KOd twice in the first round

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

CarlCX posted:

Card of the year.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

hahaha yesssss! gently caress yes!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

:neckbeard:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Yes. Good.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

MassRafTer posted:

Sam Alvey improving to 0-8-1 in his last 9.

His last win was in 2018.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was an incredible mauling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CarlCX posted:

"WE PATCHED YOU OUT OF THE GAME LIKE EIGHT UPDATES AGO, SAM ALVEY. gently caress OFF.".

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Oleksiejczuk just came in with one plan. kill sam alvey. and it worked.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Michal didn't even look super impressive, just winged a bunch of wild overhands LMAO

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

Lol. Great stuff

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The pacing of this card is painful.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that seemed as lopsided as the odds said it would be

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CarlCX posted:

Welp, that fight's over, time for multiple commercial breaks and people at a desk talking for 15-20 minutes before the next one!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

CarlCX posted:

Isn't it. At least we've got Din Thomas awkwardly trying to make jokes with some random ESPN presenter who's knowledge of martial arts is limited to watching his 4yr old daughter play dodgeball at karate for a few minutes after dropping her off

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Only 1 fight has gone to the second round today. And that one ended a lil over a minute into the round.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That bantamweight von flue choke was pretty loving sick. As is bueno nsilvas BJJ. The way she snatches things from the bottom is terrifying

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Welp, that fight's over, time for multiple commercial breaks and people at a desk talking for 15-20 minutes before the next one!

If you're watching in Canada you have seen the same Subway commerical over 20 times already

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Don't you mess up the jase1 crown, Spivac.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Remember back when this kind of poo poo used to happen and they would just air the first fight again or even just some random cool fight? I miss that.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Are you guys ready for ranked Spivak

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Brut posted:

Remember back when this kind of poo poo used to happen and they would just air the first fight again or even just some random cool fight? I miss that.

It really is baffling that they decided audience retention needed more talking heads.

This fight was jinxed when they said it would end in the first round because everything else has and they're heavyweights.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

the official with the clapper + airhorn in the black and white stripes couldnt even coordinate his stripe width with the other official sitting next to him; a joke sport for clowns

also loving this trashweight action

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

DoombatINC posted:

the official with the clapper + airhorn in the black and white stripes couldnt even coordinate his stripe width with the other official sitting next to him; a joke sport for clowns

Pfft. Pathetic

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I think Sergei's coach wants him to hook the leg, not too sure.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
The power of Jase :unsmith:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Even by Spivac's decent standards that was a good fuckin' performance. Let him maul Daukaus next.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

CarlCX posted:

It really is baffling that they decided audience retention needed more talking heads.

This fight was jinxed when they said it would end in the first round because everything else has and they're heavyweights.

i missed the entire fight before this one because I was tabbed out watching something else waiting for the talking heads, it's great for the sport imo

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
The fact of the matter is, none of that disgustingly sloppy judo would work on anyone in the top 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Just baffling to open the best card of of the year with Harry Hunsucker