Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

thank you for sharing your travels with us Chewb! I hope you had a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

thread delivers, voted :five:

I wish there was a town near me that had at least half the number of cool stuff in this thread!

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

dogs don't eat apples mods help PLEASE

my boss' old dog would eat your apple cores if you let her (we generally didn't)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

looked at some cool pics, went to bed, woke up to more cool pics, hell yeah

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant

rreally want to know what these guys are looking at

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

rreally want to know what these guys are looking at

they lookin you, op

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Forgot to post this yesterday

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

they lookin you, op

quote:

Three Businessmen who brought their own lunch: Batman, Swanston & Hoddle

The sculpture is a gift from the people of Nauru to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the City of Melbourne.

This whimsical, life-size sculpture of three businessmen carrying lunchboxes is located in the heart of Melbourne. Artist Alison Weaver claims that while the men are named and motionless, they are also intended to be anonymous and to represent being 'trapped in the perpetual motion of consumerism'. Weaver figures these three Melbourne pioneers as 'pedestrians of vast time' who have returned to the city streets, and says her interpretation of them is driven by humour rather than by iconoclasm.

Three Businessmen Who Brought Their Own Lunch was commissioned in 1993 as part of the Swanston Street Art Works Program, and was a gift to the City of Melbourne from the Republic of Nauru to celebrate the city's 150th anniversary.

from Monuments Australia

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

doctors fear him

Ass-penny

lol I actually felt like it was making fun of the kind of people who work downtown office gigs, interesting to see that I wasn't that off.

Khanstant

Chewbecca posted:

Forgot to post this yesterday

ive never been golfing, which one is the fight club?

Finger Prince

This looks like some William Gibson cyberpunk alley or from blade runner, esp if it was night and raining.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

This looks like some William Gibson cyberpunk alley or from blade runner, esp if it was night and raining.

that guy in the jacket knows how to hack

biosterous posted:

looked at some cool pics, went to bed, woke up to more cool pics, hell yeah

:same: :five:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

I wish I had the tools to do a better job...

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

I wish I had the tools to do a better job...

this kicks so much rear end and honestly i think that photo is so good a thread devoted to making cyperpunk or dystopic versions of it would be worthwhile, if chewbs would be okay with that?

i want to take a crack at putting cybershades on that dude, changing some of the signs etc

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Heather Papps posted:

this kicks so much rear end and honestly i think that photo is so good a thread devoted to making cyperpunk or dystopic versions of it would be worthwhile, if chewbs would be okay with that?

i want to take a crack at putting cybershades on that dude, changing some of the signs etc

Go for it friend - make your thread, team work makes the dream work :hfive:

Manifisto

lovely pics, lovely thread!

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

biblically accurate telephone pole

nut

Entropic posted:

biblically accurate telephone pole

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

sb hermit

is that the famous Melbourne Parliament House?

sb hermit

is that gaming for arcade games or something? :kiddo:

I assume that because it mentions keno, this is clearly a gambling house

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

sb hermit

There's so much amazing art on every surface!

sb hermit

Also, happy to see pics of Melbourne. Hopefully the flooding didn't affect too much of the city!

Chewbecca

sb hermit posted:

There's so much amazing art on every surface!

This street art was in the Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy. Fitzroy is known for amazing markets, shops, coffee and so much street art!

Chewbecca

sb hermit posted:

Also, happy to see pics of Melbourne. Hopefully the flooding didn't affect too much of the city!

Flooding was largely in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, and other areas of Victoria, as well as across New South Wales and Tasmania.

In Melbourne, the suburb of Maribyrnong was particarly impacted.

Chewbecca

sb hermit posted:

is that the famous Melbourne Parliament House?

sure is :)

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Flooding was largely in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, and other areas of Victoria, as well as across New South Wales and Tasmania.

In Melbourne, the suburb of Maribyrnong was particarly impacted.

:ohdearsass:

Probably doesn't help that it's the equivalent of spring over there...

Chewbecca posted:

This street art was in the Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy. Fitzroy is known for amazing markets, shops, coffee and so much street art!

Do you still drink coffee? I thought you were more of a tea person. Do they have teahouses there?

Chewbecca

Hmmm can't say I know of many tea shops, Melbourne definitely is known for its coffee culture. The brand T2tea is a Melbourne based tea brand for example

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Hmmm can't say I know of many tea shops, Melbourne definitely is known for its coffee culture. The brand T2tea is a Melbourne based tea brand for example

:nice:

I'll have to remember to get coffee or tea if I ever find myself there

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I don't know if I'm disappointed or relieved that they didn't use any of the windows for the orifices.

Chewbecca

The controversial and permanently closed Melbourne Star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what does 56k NO mean :dafuq:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot