Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
Whatever you go for, I recommend one of the classes with Steath, or making one of them your secondary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Dawgstar posted:

I'd never done the Tatooine bonus quest line and I'm not sure I will again because there's a stretch (which I'm sure you all know) where you have to go down a stretch of nothing but Tusken Raiders with too many to drive through and it might be the most tedious thing ever.

And now we're off to Alderaan and the Killik. :ohdear:

Look, it ain't TOR if you're not committing copious amounts of brutality to a planet's indigenous population. For some weird reason.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
All of the Male romances have an option to gently caress at least one apprentice or subordinate. It's very uncomfortable.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Shard posted:

I am currently playing a dark side jedi using lightning powers. It rules.

I also love if you go dark side jedi the jedi are basically like ok you're out of here but the republic is like what are you talking about they are a hero and now they work in our army. And I'm just like lol suck it jedi thanks for the superpowers.

Dark Side Jedi Knight is the loving funniest.

"Whaaaaat? That's crazy."

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
Agent is so good it ruined a lot of my ability to enjoy the other class stories. The others are solid at best, but Agent puts the most work into asking the player questions on identity and loyalty, and having their decisions and companions reinforce those ideas. Plus it kind of does the Alpha Protocol thing of "which kind of spy are you," which just makes it better.