Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Whizzing Wizard posted:

The Vaylin force ghost fight at the end of the eternal empire dlc is ridiculous. There's literally been nothing even approaching it anywhere else in the game. Somehow I'm expected to tank her massive damage alone with no companion. Even following a guide telling me what to do she murders me every time.
Apparently the solution is to be massively over geared, which I given I'm around lvl 70 seems like a massive ask.
I can skip it and go to the next story dlc, but this really sucks.

If it's the one I'm thinking of there's a glitch they never bothered fixing (though it's been a while since I tried it) where you can back up behind the start position to where she can't reach you. She'll line herself up and be damaged repeatedly by the little wisps that spawn there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-qlhh6wIjc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I haven't been paying too much attention for the last while, have they gotten around to doing anything with the plot they teased in the most recent cinematic or are they still focusing on Mandalorian stuff for the time being?

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Agreeing with LS SW. I didn't go full 100% LS with mine but I played it as a sith who was just pragmatic and thought everyone around her was dumb as hell, and funny enough that overlaps very well with LS.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I'm so drat sick of the Mandalorians