Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Do you have to sub to be able to play legacy of the sith content? I haven't played since about the time it dropped but I don't think I played it just hosed around with combat styles on alts. I have a 75 jedi knight that doesn't have any story quests and nothing available to pick up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
That was it thank you!

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
After the update how do we switch to the 64 bit client? Or is that just default now.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Spudd posted:

I don't think there is a way to remove the billions upon billions of credits that exist within the game

They need some massive credit sinks, wow used mounts and the black market auction house but I don't think that helped a ton.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Thinking about jumping back in, is the goon guild active at all, or is everyone scattered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Came out in 2012 during cata