Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

I was considering resubbing for the new daily area but I think I might wait until a more substantial piece of story content drops

Speaking of story, here's a short one: https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20220804

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

True power is consigning the Sith Emperor to a final and lasting end while the bottom half of your cloak is inverted and clipping through the top of your head

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

It was always going to go downhill after becoming Emperor of your own galactic superpower.

Smart thing to do would be to basically reboot the storyline with new player characters; I wouldn’t be surprised if the current thing of condensing all the classes into basically just Jedi, Sith, and Tech (better to have to hire only 6 new VAs as opposed to 18!) was a precursor to it.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Yep, all your key bindings should be in the SWTOR folder located in AppData. Dunno what could happen to actually delete them from there.