Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

I mean, you're the dude who died in not one but TWO doors in the same raid so you probably deserved it.

Do you remember how long ago that was?

Try not to think about it too hard. It hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
That tracks. I apparently started FF14 in August 2014.

I'll come back to play when Humdrum, Savaara, and Arsit show back up.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I'll set up a datacron run sometime. Those are always fun.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

OK, you got me. Sometimes they're not fun.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Yeah, it's a real shame he's not around anymore. I liked Savaara way better than you.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Ahahahaha. The Republic version of the new stuff, at least, requires a series of clickies. That can only be clicked by one person and have a several second respawn time. Huge crowds gathered around these spots spamming clicks trying to get them.

I'll come back in a week or two I guess. :suicide:

Remember the meat tree? Devs obviously didn't.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Preechr posted:

You have played more rail-shooter mode in the past two weeks than the entire population combined, of course it hasn’t come to their attention yet :laffo:

Hey, some of us got pretty good at that mode.

You have to do stupid things for titles sometimes.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

I don't know if Starfleet Dental was ever "officially" in SWTOR, but if it was it was before I joined up with goons in 2013. We have That's No Goon (Imperial) and Goon Squad (Republic) but they have been largely inactive for like...10 years now. Our key raid group took a break before 3.0 dropped and....welp, I'm sure we'll all come back sooner or later to start up again! :D

Pictured below, our key raid group on a big progress night:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Gonna log in and change the name to "Gone Squad" to more accurately reflect the membership.