Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

I'm Alliance Commander Akravator and this is my favorite thread on the Imperial Fleet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Medullah posted:

https://twitter.com/swtorista/status/1589702214389751809?s=20&t=gm30RJOfgkKvgOVfg9NdzQ

Might want to link this in the OP Sombrerotron. These are pretty decent "Just playing the game" guides that don't go too much into endgame stuff or optimizing.

"Just basic farting around builds" are all I ever want when I go looking for guides, this owns

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

LS Sith Warrior is one of the most hilariously good times I've had in an MMO in my life, and easily almost the most fun I've had with a Star Wars story. It has been YEARS since I played that story through and thinking about it still tickles me today.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

You could always send me, a lonely 'That's No Goon' friend large lump sums! I could spend it on fashion and you'll have a money sink! Win win ;)

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Sombrerotron posted:

While we wait for the servers to come back online (which apparently might take a little while yet), here's the full nitty-gritty on Galactic Seasons 4. Get a load of this flippin' paintjob:

:getin: to my fly as heck car

My NS Stronghold is quickly becoming a car museum

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

God drat must be hell going through life living with a brain that makes you that paranoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Copero stronghold is gorgeous.

Date night update looking good