Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

The real win condition for pvp is to reach Valor 100. So always have a valor booster active, so that even in defeat, you are still progressing towards that sainted goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Has anyone had an opportunity to check out the new way Kai Zykken sells the old armor sets? And, more importantly, do they still give out titles? I was this close to getting Notorious, dangit

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

700 matches from Elite Warlord, so - with luck - I will polish that off this season. Then I just need to Master Mode KotET and I am free, free!

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Well, my chars started on APAC, thrn got merged to Star Forgr. Does it count as a transfer if its just returning home?

Would be nice to get some regulat raiding at a devent time tho

First things first tho, the last 8 Valor levels!

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

How much are the new dyes selling for on average? I'm debating on whether its worth picking one or two up and selling down the line

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Yah, they are cartel market specific, limited time only.

Speaking of pvp, 500 matches to go, woo!

It does feel as if something has changed in pvp meta since 7.4 - stuns feel a lot more common. Im spending a large amount of my time locked down, which is absolutely my personal bugaboo

Of course, this could just be confirmation bias, or Im being focused cos my gear is still 336... certainly seems more prevalent, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Ive maxed Valor, so I wont be partaking in pvp this season, so Im glad to see the new GS to give me something to do whilst I grind out the tech frags to upgrade to gold augments