Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
If you play Yakuza, you are already familiar with, and indeed probably desensitized to, this phenomenon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Idiots picking fights with the guy who just turned the last idiots who picked a fight with him into a thin paste on the pavement and/or motorbike. Within view of them.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

wazu posted:

For Sith/Jedi - I'm assuming you mean that once they get max dark/light, they can select a second class for that character, correct? Because they can't actually replace their original chosen class.

I thought they just swapped animations, because those are literally the only difference between the light and dark specs.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

I was going to make a sith warrior and go LS so that's all great to hear. And is LS or DS inquisitor better?

Also DS agent rules, just total psychopath mode.

DS Inquisitor gets to use the [Shock him] dialogue option way more, but that's really all it has going for it if you ask me.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Sombrerotron posted:

In case you're unaware, she also has tons of fully written-out guides on her website: https://www.swtorista.com. She also streams on Twitch every work day and during those regularly teams up with anyone interested - regardless of skill or gear - for Flashpoints and Operations.

Anyway I can only echo the appreciation for her dedication and perseverance. She's also just extremely likeable, which makes it extra sad to hear she hasn't been spared the girl-on-internet experience. Still, at least she's gained a lot of goodwill within the SWTOR community. I occasionally join her Twitch streams and virtually everyone there has been friendly and courteous (although it could be that more undesirable content is invisibly filtered or modded out).

Don't put a trailing . inside the url tag, it fucks with the hyperlink.

But yeah, she's good people.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

Yeah but I believe you just have to subscribe for one month and it's unlocked permanently. I'm pretty new though so a veteran might know better

Maybe if you subbed after they added it, but as a Preferred player from way back I ain't got poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

If you're Light she'll be Light if you're Dark she'll be Dark however if you're Neutral you can pick whether you want her to be Dark or Light.

How deep does "neutral" go, because I got her light while I was dark like... 2 and a half