Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Having not played in a while, I'm amazed at how piss easy personal conquest is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
LotSVizla

Code from stream to get decos. Redeem by 11/1 they said.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Definitely. That's so dumb. Should have at least raffled them to give us a chance.

The metallic dyes look good. I'll probably buy coins for those because shiny!

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Rookersh posted:

I'll give you a ruder response.

Do LS SW.

Jedi Knight sucks. People keep saying it's fine, it's not. It's incredibly trashy writing and I kept finding myself rolling my eyes at it. It's "canon" but also like, some of Bioware's schlockiest stuff. I wish I had skipped it.
I agree. It was the least enjoyable for me all the way around.

quote:

Sith Warrior makes the most sense, and LS Sith Warrior is consistently some of the best writing in the game.
Agree with this too.

Also, imo, both voice actors for SW were a thousand times better than for JK.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I went saboteur on my knight and screwing the Ossus farmers out of their farming data made me feel bad. If I just ignore the droid and sab options, will it fix it self? I was hoping to gently caress over the Garzas and Senators of the Republic, not some poor working class people just trying to survive in their war torn, shithole galaxy.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Medullah posted:

It's all fluff and there's no meaningful consequences in actual gameplay and later story.

Ok, good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Cythereal posted:

I will always stand up for the Consular story. You're a mystical scholar, archaeologist, healer, and diplomat, your lightsaber is an afterthought. Exactly what I want from a Jedi story.

I liked it too.

JK, I replayed it a couple weeks ago and all I can remember is you start as Luke, but the Republic built the Death Star(s) and Kotet/Kofte is all your fault.