Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't know if it's still up but Amazon once had a review for an onion blossom maker where someone talked about using it for sex. And then washing it off and using it for food.

Also they originally bought it for the purpose of sex and not for food.

I wish I had screenshotted that review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

well... they washed it first, so

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

He says "her boobs are sweet and talk". Does he mean that her sweet boobs are "ALL talk" as in fake, or sweet as well as "talk" as in some other adjective, or her sweet boobs speak? There are too many possibilities here.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

maybe he left out a comma and means she talked to him. the features of the lap dance were:

- chair provided (no rinky-dink BYOC situation)
- looks awesome
- smells nice
- boobs are sweet
- talk

i could be wrong about the chair stuff. it's possible that there's no typo and he really was the chair.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Bad Purchase posted:

maybe he left out a comma and means she talked to him. the features of the lap dance were:

- looks awesome
- smells nice
- boobs are sweet
- talk

i could be wrong about the chair stuff. it's possible that there's no typo and he really was the chair.

Ah, curse my devotion to the Oxford comma.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

LET HIM BATHE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The 1 star reviews of Jibaro from Love, Death & Robots on IMDB are a window into how low concept people think and feel.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I don't think he even ordered anything, and I suspect he may not actually be a Clever G.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Martman posted:

I don't think he even ordered anything, and I suspect he may not actually be a Clever G.

this was written by season 2 Kramer

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

- looks awesome
- smells nice
- boobs are sweet
- talk

This was my interpretation as well.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Google maps reviews for things in your local area can be great. You pick a weird sounding review and can click through to the other things that user has reviewed.

Although it does involve posting where you live so apologies for lack of any examples.

Just imagine you've read something funny about a small area of woodland and someone's bathroom refit.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Not so much the review but the first comment underneath it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Not so much the review but the first comment underneath it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A review so nice they posted it twice :thumbsup:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I AM *****REALLLY****** UPSET THAT I DID A THING, THAT INVOLVED A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE AND MY HARD EARNED $$$$, AND THE THING I DID.... IT DID NOT GO EXACTLY 100% AS I EXPECTED IT TO!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m0therfux0r
Oct 11, 2007

me.
Hell of an opener.