Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Awesome to see this return. Looking forward to finding out more of what the mod you’re playing with adds. Are there any big alt-hist planes and ships that are showing up soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Back! Hell yeah.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
That wasn’t a victory on the day but it might set up a victory down the line now that there are so many fewer tanks on the other side.

What is the 31st even equipped with? Are those Stuarts that did that?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ChaosDragon posted:

CV Scourge?

The modded scenario gave the US a pair of hypothetical hybrid battleship-carriers. They’re currently being converted to full carriers.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
That was a hell of a day in the air war! How’s your air production looking? Any new models coming up that you expect to make a difference?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

SerthVarnee posted:

I love the overwhelmingly decisive intel you get in this game

Tokyo Bay Fortress is located at Yokohama/Yokosuka(113,61).

The insistence on reminding you where Tokyo Bay Fortress is became a running joke in Grey’s threads. That and whichever places the AI kept insisting on sending men to die in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ChaosDragon posted:

So how are you going to fix India?

Japanese positions in India will become untenable when the Marines land in Indochina. :black101:

I mean, I assume. I don’t know what the Japanese supply lines are like with China being quiet.