Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

How do you feel about the failure of the cow commando to take out Admiral Yamamoto?

Also glad to see come to this format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Your twitter account appears to not to display tweets to non logged in users.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It breathes still!

Alikchi posted:

Seeing as Twitter has entered full collapse since I last posted, I've backed up the Tweeted portions of this LP. Will figure out a good way to repost them (probably just as screenshots of the thread, linked in the OP? idk).

Tweeter backups are awful pains in the rear end to use and reuse from experience, take the least pain option when possible.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Watching enemy carriers emerge unscathed from a torpedo attack is a peculiar pain that you don't really get to feel elsewhere.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I don't know how to properly describe how I feel about the plane the scythe is based on being designed as a twin engine fighter with guns entirely in the wingtips instead of the centerline.

It's just doing things I don't like inside my skull.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

For all its extremely grog nature would suggest, I remember they did downgrade mine warfare very seriously because it made the game nothing but an ocean of tears.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

At least the admiral's edition update.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That's just one mistake compensating for another, the spotting was done by a floatplane that took off late and changed its route midflight for unknown reasons. (The IJN scouting plan was very, extremely bad.)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Degaussing is no help against reefs, that's something you have to respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Here's to hoping they stay down.

Nice Attu fortress too.