Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

One cruiser doesn't even matter that much in the bigger picture, but somehow the hunt for tone seems way more engaging than all the (more important) stuff that has happened since the last major naval stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

What's the strike range on your carriers?

Also, ominous:

Alikchi posted:

Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow!

Alikchi posted:

Anyhow, I haven't uploaded a turn to YouTube since the carrier battle in January 1943 but this next turn will require one. Otherwise it will take a week to screenshot and write everything I want to show and say..

Tuna-Fish fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 27, 2024

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Is there a discord server or a thread or something where we can talk about things that integrate knowledge from both LPs without the players seeing it?

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

WOOHOO

I just absolutely love how you invade a completely strategically meaningless atoll that's too small to even put a real airfield on, but because Pharnakes felt like it merited a response you end up scoring your biggest victory of the war so far.

This reads so much like so many real engagements from the war that it's not even funny.