Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
oh poo poo let me dig that up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
should be here

https://soundcloud.com/danwarren/enterprise-grade/s-drndW

i set it to private a while back but i think they've changed how "private" works so that nobody but me can see it or something. it's public now

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
no joke, the only takedown i've ever gotten on soundcloud was my post "postmodern jukebox covers 4'33"", which was nothing but 4'33" of gramophone crackle

it was taken down because i supposedly sampled some old disco song which also started with record noise, but soundcloud restored it when i said "hey this is dumb as poo poo y'all"