Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Prurient Squid posted:

I can't believe that bastard ate a peach!!!

it's less that he ate the peach than he made a smoothie out of it. the absolute fucker.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I mean, that's the way the comic makes sense. the female figure is portrayed as having an unreasonable but passionate hatred of smoothies, and her dumb husband continues to eat them anyway, much to her distress (and our laughter).

the original title of the comic was "the mom who hates smoothies," it had to be shortened for space reasons

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

dall-e knows what's up

"this large blood fruit will make a suitable sacrifice to the elder gods, cthulhu fhtagn"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Prurient Squid posted:

The Russians simply bought two peaches.

I believe the premise of the comic is that this is the LAST ripe peach, in the entire world, ever. if you're not willing to suspend your disbelief and enter the world of the artist you're never going to appreciate MOMLIFE COMICS.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

reminder, parrots also loveth the apple:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

where is this? looks pretty cold for parrot town

I posted that pic to byob a couple of years ago (late 2019). I took a trip to London for around a week, and while walking around discovered that there is a rather large flock of wild parrots (ring-necked parakeets) who live in St. Regent's park and some of the neighboring parks as well. I read an article about how easy it is to feed them, so the next day I skeedaddled back to the park with an apple. that particular pic does not give a sense of how darn many parrots there are, there is quite a flock, all very eager to crowd around people with food (of whom there are typically a bunch).

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

BALL GAG COMICS

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:stonk:

lol

ty nesamdoom!