Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
1998 is good but it's no 2001, I think. Will have to get some thoughts together, but wonderful idea for a thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
we're all thanking you beanpolepeckerwood for this message

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I thought this would be an easy choice, but it turns out videogames own and have continued to own. I'm reading through the thread and thinking ah poo poo, this was also a very good year

Thinking about how I can go back to all these years in the year of our god 2022 and drat it is a GREAT time to be play video games.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stux posted:

the golden age is now

Correct because we can look back at all of these awesome years and play all the awesome games.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Should I just post a quick rundown for my votes or should I bother with the 2 feature length articles I wrote because I apparently have a lot of thoughts about games

I mean you could try and shop them to a games magazine instead but I think you should just post them instead

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I like your WordArt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Will leave this up a while and then shuffle it off to the Goodmine at some point. Thanks for a great thread, Harrow.