Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I can do pretty much any day for Tier B except for 9/3 as long as it is 8pm EDT or later (I work til 7 on weekdays)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
5th or 6th are preferable to the 7th for Tier A, but I could make any of those work

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
The 5th or 7th would be my preference for Tier A, with the 5th being my first choice. The 6th is my birthday so that's a hard no.

E: just found out I have a work function on the 7th so the 5th is now the only workable time for me unless we look at the weekend before.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Aug 30, 2022

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Sent monies.

I can make pretty much any day work for Tier B draft.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
y'all need to make it easier on poor DS by calling draft dates for the league you're talking about

referencing Tier A, as I said before, any time or day except for the 7th (because i might have jury duty rip me)

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Oh gently caress, I got promoted again! Time to get sent back down after a season.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Anubis posted:

Oh gently caress, I got promoted again! Time to get sent back down after a season.

Right there with you.

Apparently I gotta start making (bad) decisions. I'll get on that in just a bit.

e: Decision made. Supplemental draft pick: Jonathan Taylor (rd 1)

Lock fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Aug 27, 2022

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Lock posted:

Right there with you.

Apparently I gotta start making (bad) decisions. I'll get on that in just a bit.

e: Decision made. Supplemental draft pick: Jonathan Taylor (rd 1)

Same

RD1 - Christian McCaffrey

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

As far as tier B draft, I'm fine with whatever. I'll be at PAX all labor day weekend, so maybe I'll forget and run back the autodraft? lol

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
Hiroprotagonist - you are up

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Does Tier B have a draft time yet?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Pain of Mind posted:

Does Tier B have a draft time yet?

I don't believe it's set in stone yet. I suddenly find myself having to travel for work next week so I may need to autodraft so I leave it up to you gentlemanz

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I’ve been going under the assumption of 09/06 9PM EST since that was the last time floated and didn’t meet any resistance.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

jabro posted:

I’ve been going under the assumption of 09/06 9PM EST since that was the last time floated and didn’t meet any resistance.

I think 1 person opposed it, but nothing else has really been proposed and we're running out of time to decide.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I think that was me.

Proceed!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I think that was me as well, I have a in person draft at the same time. I would be ok drafting this week even since there is no 4th preseason game, but kind of short notice unless everyone is able to check the thread and then make a certain time. I know there was some discussion of the 7th earlier, which would help me but not 3 Dong Horse (or potentially others who have not posted).

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Aug 31, 2022

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Sounds like the 6th doesn’t work for two people. If we do the 7th then Pain of Mind can make it but the vibe I’m getting is 3 DONG HORSE is going to be likely autodrafting all next week anyway. Sorry bud.

At the risk of not being able to get 12 people together by tomorrow or Thursday (we still need 1 more btw), does anyone have strong objections to:

TIER B DRAFT - WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 9pm EST

The 6th is still on the table if suddenly a handful of people can’t make the 7th but we need to get crankin here.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Yeah I have a loving work trip >=[

I could half-rear end phone draft probably but it really depends on if we're just having normal dinner or if we end up doing some team bonding thing. Just assume I will autodraft and it will be a pleasant surprise if I'm present.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Whoreson Welles posted:

Sounds like the 6th doesn’t work for two people. If we do the 7th then Pain of Mind can make it but the vibe I’m getting is 3 DONG HORSE is going to be likely autodrafting all next week anyway. Sorry bud.

At the risk of not being able to get 12 people together by tomorrow or Thursday (we still need 1 more btw), does anyone have strong objections to:

The 6th is still on the table if suddenly a handful of people can’t make the 7th but we need to get crankin here.

This works for me

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yeah I have a loving work trip >=[

I could half-rear end phone draft probably but it really depends on if we're just having normal dinner or if we end up doing some team bonding thing. Just assume I will autodraft and it will be a pleasant surprise if I'm present.

Don’t tell me you’re a filthy West-Coaster.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Whoreson Welles posted:

Don’t tell me you’re a filthy West-Coaster.

I'm a Cool Californian :c00lbert:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

darkspider42 posted:

Hiroprotagonist - you are up

I'm confused, I thought we were doing a live supplementary draft. Just got your PM.

edit: apparently i am an idiot. i need instructions please. do i look at the pool in sleeper or what?

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 31, 2022

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

HiroProtagonist posted:

I'm confused, I thought we were doing a live supplementary draft. Just got your PM.

edit: apparently i am an idiot. i need instructions please. do i look at the pool in sleeper or what?

sorry, figured everyone was familiar with the promotion draft.

Pool here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009532&pagenumber=2#post525809230

Draft tracker here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009532&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post525809284

Just post who you are taking and preferably who is up next as a reminder. Rounder is current keeper round and you can pass anytime you want but once you do you are no longer drafting.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

So when is tier A's draft?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I'll take Ceedee Lamb

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
It's now on Chen kenichi.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Mikey Purp posted:

So when is tier A's draft?

I'm leaning towards the 7th but I want to go back through all the responses once the promotion draft concludes.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Anyone have a friend that would like to join tier B before I post in the main FF thread?

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!

Whoreson Welles posted:

This works for me, but can do anything other than September 3rd really.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Whoreson Welles posted:

This works for me also.

One1mike9
Aug 12, 2021
Re: Tier A draft date

I’m also drafting in another league on the 6th. I can do any other day besides that one.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

One1mike9 posted:

Re: Tier A draft date

I’m also drafting in another league on the 6th. I can do any other day besides that one.

tier A appears to be drafting live ITT

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

HiroProtagonist posted:

tier A appears to be drafting live ITT

That's only for keepers for those of us new to tier A. Once we all pass (desiring no additional players from the list) all remaining unkept players will enter the player pool and we will have a live draft with all of our remaining picks.

Just to explain, the available player list we are working from came from the teams sent to tier B or who gave up their teams by exiting the league.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Anubis posted:

That's only for keepers for those of us new to tier A. Once we all pass (desiring no additional players from the list) all remaining unkept players will enter the player pool and we will have a live draft with all of our remaining picks.

ah gotcha. i didn't grasp that despite being in this league for almost 10 years jfc

CD Lamb is still a good keeper imo

edit: (for real i have paid zero attention to tier A until now)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
taking zeke the next time it comes around to me if he's not taken beforehand

then Odell, Carson, Murray in that order

PM me if those all get taken and i'm pending

edit: cheers to the person who alerted me to a dumb move :cheers:

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 1, 2022

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

Perfect for me!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

HiroProtagonist posted:

secret draft intel

*furiously scribbles notes in draft notebook*

*draft notebook appears to be a grade school notebook with misdrawn fancy S-es scribbled everywhere*

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I will take Cooper Kupp

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

darkspider42 posted:

I'm leaning towards the 7th but I want to go back through all the responses once the promotion draft concludes.

The 7th is the only day that I can't make happen at all due to a work event. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Veritek83 posted:

5th or 6th are preferable to the 7th for Tier A, but I could make any of those work

5th or 6th HIGHLY preferable as it turns out