Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
My season potentially saved by the CMC trade, Dalton starting for the Saints and Hopkins return lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Someone in Tier A please offer me an RB. whatever you want

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

HiroProtagonist posted:

Someone in Tier A please offer me an RB. whatever you want

Pleasure doin business with ya :tipshat:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
sorry to whoever offered for Kupp but WR is the only thing this team has going for it and I'm just not gonna trade my WR1 for a CB and a RB lol

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
I survive the week and my dreams of not going to the bad place continue.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Whoever is Caffeinated Unvaccinated in Tier B, this game keeps flip-flopping and it’s giving me a heart attack.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

Whoever is Caffeinated Unvaccinated in Tier B, this game keeps flip-flopping and it’s giving me a heart attack.

And my atrocious season continues. Nothing has gone my way all season long.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Boywunda posted:

And my atrocious season continues. Nothing has gone my way all season long.

I don’t mean to rub it in but

Oh my god YOU’RE CAFFEINATED UNVACCINATED???

I don’t know if you remember but two years ago was (I think) my first year in Goontier. One of the midseason weeks I was playing you and you had James White on a Monday night game. Right at the end he had a 4 yard run and you pulled ahead of me by .2, then with like 15 seconds left he got tackled for a huge loss and I wound up ahead by .3 or so. The next day I find out there was a stat correction and you ended up beating me.

Long story short that game changed our seeding so you got the first round bye instead of me. I got demolished by Bosa’s Hammer and knocked out Round 1, but if I had the bye I would have made it to 2nd place and gotten bumped up to Tier A.

I know this is a weird thing to cling to but it’s one of those fantasy moments you don’t forget. Sorry about your season this year. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Whoreson Welles posted:

I don’t mean to rub it in but

Oh my god YOU’RE CAFFEINATED UNVACCINATED???

I don’t know if you remember but two years ago was (I think) my first year in Goontier. One of the midseason weeks I was playing you and you had James White on a Monday night game. Right at the end he had a 4 yard run and you pulled ahead of me by .2, then with like 15 seconds left he got tackled for a huge loss and I wound up ahead by .3 or so. The next day I find out there was a stat correction and you ended up beating me.

Long story short that game changed our seeding so you got the first round bye instead of me. I got demolished by Bosa’s Hammer and knocked out Round 1, but if I had the bye I would have made it to 2nd place and gotten bumped up to Tier A.

I know this is a weird thing to cling to but it’s one of those fantasy moments you don’t forget. Sorry about your season this year. Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

This belongs on the trophy.

That I will never win.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
In related news (to me not winning a trophy), I know this is a long shot but I'm pretty desperate for a RB that doesn't give me 0.2 pts.

I'm I Like Beer in Tier A, I have some decent keeper value at WR.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Tier A has some wild parity going on

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

In related news (to me not winning a trophy), I know this is a long shot but I'm pretty desperate for a RB that doesn't give me 0.2 pts.

I'm I Like Beer in Tier A, I have some decent keeper value at WR.

Highest points in the league this week. Please ignore that my RBs *combined* to give me 1.9 pts. It's fine. I'm fine.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Master Stur posted:

Tier A has some wild parity going on

You are not wrong, sir. The line between playoffs and relegation bracket is just the Points For tie breaker? :aaa:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Stat corrected into a loss of less than .25 :argh:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Tier B has a 5-way tie for the #4 seed at 7-6 right now. going to be a fun last two weeks here :eyepop:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

barnold posted:

Tier B has a 5-way tie for the #4 seed at 7-6 right now. going to be a fun last two weeks here :eyepop:

There's only 1 more week!

But yeah, five teams at 7-6 and one at 6-7 battling for 3 spots.

Trade deadline is Saturday. If any of you want to make a final push I'm the guy in first and have depth that I could move for a starter upgrade. Can't wait to see how this really solid team that should absolutely earn me promotion to Tier A somehow finishes in 4th.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

In Tier A Bosa Deez Nuts Dropped has a 1% chance of making the playoffs at 5-8. Obviously they'd need to win, but now I wanna know what other outcomes would be required for them to make it.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Hot Diggity! posted:

In Tier A Bosa Deez Nuts Dropped has a 1% chance of making the playoffs at 5-8. Obviously they'd need to win, but now I wanna know what other outcomes would be required for them to make it.

I think it’s probably a massive points total difference. Like they need to win, have a few others lose, and also outscore their playoff competition in one week by like 75-100.

It’s technically not impossible but it’s the same statistics they use when calculating matchup win projections. “Sure, you’re down by 17 and your opponent has Mahomes left to play on Monday night, but we’ll still give you a 1% chance! Maybe Mahomes throws 9 Interceptions and then dies! You never know!”

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
You would need

Don't Get Regulated
JoeyBs Knees
The New Guy

to all lose this week

then outscore Don't Get Regulated by 146.22

so yeah, 100% chance you make the playoffs

edit: more important is that if you win and The New Guy or JoeyBs Knees loses and you keep the the score with in 17 on the New Guy OR outscore JoeyBs Knees by 12 you stay out of the Regulation Bowl

darkspider42 fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Dec 8, 2022

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

darkspider42 posted:

You would need

Don't Get Regulated
JoeyBs Knees
The New Guy

to all lose this week

then outscore Don't Get Regulated by 146.22

so yeah, 100% chance you make the playoffs

lmao that's awesome. Best of luck to Bosa Deez Nuts.

I'm a different team

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Dec 8, 2022

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Hot Diggity! posted:

lmao that's awesome. Best of luck to Bosa Deez Nuts.

I'm a different team

I need all the luck I can get, thanks!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm gonna win the toilet bowl and none of you can stop me

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm gonna win the toilet bowl and none of you can stop me

Challenge accepted.

I was actually 3-2 at one point this year and felt really good about this team for the first time in 4 years...

Now I realize how very wrong I was. This team is bad. Very bad.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
All I needed to potentially get in the playoffs was to score 5 more points two weeks ago but Etienne Jr got injured immediately. Some things just aint meant to be lol

e: also thinkin on it having many week 14 byes for a w15 playoffs is a brutal situation to be in

Master Stur fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 10, 2022

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

looks like a stat correction made it a 4-way tie at 7-6 in Tier B....gonna be an exciting day of fanty

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

barnold posted:

looks like a stat correction made it a 4-way tie at 7-6 in Tier B....gonna be an exciting day of fanty

What was the correction? Because if I don’t win this week I’ll miss the playoffs due to the total PF tiebreaker and I need to know if I should be mad about it.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

What was the correction? Because if I don’t win this week I’ll miss the playoffs due to the total PF tiebreaker and I need to know if I should be mad about it.

Lol did you just beat me by 0.02 to get in?

Had a busy day and didn't see Harrison Smith ruled out until it was too late :/

Could definitely have some tackles or stuffs adjusted though.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

:suspense: - waiting on stat corrections

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Gobias Ind. posted:

Lol did you just beat me by 0.02 to get in?

Had a busy day and didn't see Harrison Smith ruled out until it was too late :/

Could definitely have some tackles or stuffs adjusted though.

Yes. Holy poo poo. If I get stat corrected it’ll be divine justice but for now I literally squeak into the playoffs by 0.02.

e: yep, got stat corrected already. Lost by 2.

Whoreson Welles fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Dec 12, 2022

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
I AVOIDED THE RELEGATION TOURNAMENT!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! This must be what hard drugs feel like because I'm instantly addicted! Enjoy battling it out to avoid the hell pit, LOSERS! I'm be staying here with the cool kids for another year.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

Yes. Holy poo poo. If I get stat corrected it’ll be divine justice but for now I literally squeak into the playoffs by 0.02.

e: yep, got stat corrected already. Lost by 2.

Oof, sorry dude. Those stuffs are killer and change a lot. I also had a win turn into a loss this year because stuffs got adjusted.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Gobias Ind. posted:

Oof, sorry dude. Those stuffs are killer and change a lot. I also had a win turn into a loss this year because stuffs got adjusted.

Then it evens out in the end! No big, it just wasn’t meant to be. At least it was close.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I got stat-corrected into a loss in week 3, and now I've missed the playoffs too!

(Don't look at my 8 losses in a row. Those had nothing to do with it!)

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Regulation Bowl is set!

The New Guy vs GloboChem PitPats

Failson Wentz vs I Like Beer

I'll start tallying the weekly winners and stuff over the next few weeks. Oh and the regular playoffs are going on too if anyone cares.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Snuck into the Tier A playoffs by a PF tie-breaker of 3 points most likely thanks to josh mcdaniels being so bad that a raiders TE had 0 points :eyepop:

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Weekly High Scores

Tier A
Week 1: Davante's Inferno 167.22
Week 2: the McRib™ is back 158.78
Week 3: Bound For The Floor 179.42
Week 4: Gridiron Chefs 177.76
Week 5: the McRib™ is back 182.0
Week 6: Davante's Inferno 165.9
Week 7: Bosa Deez Nutz Dropped 169.1
Week 8:JoeyBs Knees 198.5
Week 9: Don't Get Regulated 180.1
Week 10: Davante's Inferno 188.84
Week 11: I Like Beer 153.3
Week 12: Don't Get Regulated 165.32
Week 13: Davante's Inferno 165.14
Week 14: JoeyBs Knees 178.02

Tier B
Week 1: Tier Jerker 181.22
Week 2: Just blew up a Dennys bathroom 174.1
Week 3: Godwin Is Dead 152.8
Week 4: M. Night Shanahan 191.98
Week 5: Tier Jerker 193.66
Week 6: M. Night Shanahan 166.7
Week 7: Godwin Is Dead 173.98
Week 8: Metternich's Relegators 185.98
Week 9: Godwin Is Dead 214.12
Week 10: Tier Jerker 166.5
Week 11: M. Night Shanahan 174.56
Week 12: Ancient Allens 166.32
Week 13: Tier Jerker 162.8
Week 14: Caffeinated Unvaccinated 178.5 (corrected)

darkspider42 fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Dec 15, 2022

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Ahh Week 2 :allears:

So much hope, so much promise.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Non-QB TD passes

Week 1: n/a
Week 2: n/a
Week 3: n/a
Week 4: Braxton Berrios
Week 5: Taysom Hill
Week 6: n/a
Week 7: n/a
Week 8: Chase Claypool, Christian McCaffrey
Week 9: n/a
Week 10: n/a
Week 11: Derrick Henry
Week 12: n/a
Week 13: n/a
Week 14: n/a

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

darkspider42 posted:

Weekly High Scores

Tier B
Week 14: Herbert and Ernie's Boys 149.18

Can you have a look at Tier B week 14 again....I know I had a poo poo season starting 1-9...but finished on a 4 game win streak and finally had my whole team put together a great week last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Boywunda posted:

Can you have a look at Tier B week 14 again....I know I had a poo poo season starting 1-9...but finished on a 4 game win streak and finally had my whole team put together a great week last week.

Updated/corrected