Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Checking in for Tier B.

jabro posted:

Tuesday does work but it’s an in-office day for me so won’t be available until 530PM PST. If that late of a time is cool for the east coasters then I’m okay with that being the draft day.

As an east coaster, this would be perfect for me because the kids will be in bed by then.

e: Payment sent

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Aug 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Re: Tier B draft

Any evening (say 8pm eastern or later) between the 4th and 7th would work for me.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

jabro posted:

I’ve been going under the assumption of 09/06 9PM EST since that was the last time floated and didn’t meet any resistance.

I think 1 person opposed it, but nothing else has really been proposed and we're running out of time to decide.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

Sounds like the 6th doesn’t work for two people. If we do the 7th then Pain of Mind can make it but the vibe I’m getting is 3 DONG HORSE is going to be likely autodrafting all next week anyway. Sorry bud.

At the risk of not being able to get 12 people together by tomorrow or Thursday (we still need 1 more btw), does anyone have strong objections to:

TIER B DRAFT - WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 9pm EST

The 6th is still on the table if suddenly a handful of people can’t make the 7th but we need to get crankin here.

This works for me

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Tier B draft.. Wed @ 7pm PST???????????? we need to set this.

It's been set! For Wednesday the 7th at 6pst/9est

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Reminder to my fellow lowly Tier B folk that the draft is tonight at 9 eastern/6 pacific.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Reminder to my fellow lowly Tier B folk that the draft is tonight at 9 eastern/6 pacific.

Draft in 15 minutes!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Boywunda posted:

Just want to say. The Tier B trade that just went through. That's the type of trades that I love seeing. Even and helpful on both sides

:thumbsup:

When I lost Dak I figured I'd just roll with waiver QBs but then I missed Wentz by seconds and started to feel real bad at the prospect of starting Jameis for 6 weeks.
Figured I had the WR depth to make a move for someone's backup and I feel good about buying low on ARob too as my 5th WR. Love to actually complete trades.

I also own 3 shares of Gallup and kind of wanted to move off of him in a league or two now that Dak is down, so I'm happy. But yeah I agree - I think it's a solid deal for the other team too. Hopefully Dotson doesn't make me regret it.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Drue Tranquill let's goooo

please no stat adjustments

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Drue Tranquill let's goooo

please no stat adjustments

Noooo, I got adjusted to a loss. Stuffs are dumb. What even is a stuff?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

barnold posted:

Tier B has a 5-way tie for the #4 seed at 7-6 right now. going to be a fun last two weeks here :eyepop:

There's only 1 more week!

But yeah, five teams at 7-6 and one at 6-7 battling for 3 spots.

Trade deadline is Saturday. If any of you want to make a final push I'm the guy in first and have depth that I could move for a starter upgrade. Can't wait to see how this really solid team that should absolutely earn me promotion to Tier A somehow finishes in 4th.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

What was the correction? Because if I don’t win this week I’ll miss the playoffs due to the total PF tiebreaker and I need to know if I should be mad about it.

Lol did you just beat me by 0.02 to get in?

Had a busy day and didn't see Harrison Smith ruled out until it was too late :/

Could definitely have some tackles or stuffs adjusted though.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

Yes. Holy poo poo. If I get stat corrected it’ll be divine justice but for now I literally squeak into the playoffs by 0.02.

e: yep, got stat corrected already. Lost by 2.

Oof, sorry dude. Those stuffs are killer and change a lot. I also had a win turn into a loss this year because stuffs got adjusted.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Agonized all week about which of AJB/Waddle/Higgins/Godwin to sit this week and picked Higgins. He's got 14 in the first quarter.

Can't wait for this to cost me the matchup.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Fields over Dak is probably gonna be the difference. Seriously considered swapping too. I hate this dumb game.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Fields over Dak is probably gonna be the difference. Seriously considered swapping too. I hate this dumb game.

I may have successfully reverse jinxed this and booked a ticket to Tier A. I love this dumb game.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Mike Evans is dumb and I hate him.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

FWIW I officially concede in the Tier B Final. Don't think Higgins is outscoring Burrow by 18 if they end up playing the game.

Congrats to M Night Shanahan. gently caress Mike Evans.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

darkspider42 posted:

Payouts have all gone out. If you have any questions/problems let me know.

Received! Thanks for all your hard work, this is a great league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Cross posting in case these two missed that there's a new thread:

darkspider42 posted:

Last call for Lock and Baser Instincts before replacements.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4038206