Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Hey, sorry, don't wanna hold things up, but I'm debating simplifying my, er, fantasy life. Lemme sleep on it and I'll get back to y'all in the next 24 hours.

e: It looks like there's no waiting list and not everyone has confirmed. I'm still thinking, but if you need a body to keep things running, I'll jump in.

Lock fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Aug 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

I reckon I'm in, if you still need a body. I'll send the money soon.

zeroordie posted:

I’ve flipped on this 200 times in the last week.

Same. I feel bad about leaving any league, but I've had a lotta life changes this past year and I'm a little burnt out. But the goon leagues are always awesome and competitive.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Anubis posted:

Oh gently caress, I got promoted again! Time to get sent back down after a season.

Right there with you.

Apparently I gotta start making (bad) decisions. I'll get on that in just a bit.

e: Decision made. Supplemental draft pick: Jonathan Taylor (rd 1)

Lock fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Aug 27, 2022

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

secret draft intel

*furiously scribbles notes in draft notebook*

*draft notebook appears to be a grade school notebook with misdrawn fancy S-es scribbled everywhere*

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Righto!

So I'mma take Lamar Jackson (5), and on the turn, lemme have...James Conner (11).

That puts me at:
J. Taylor (1)
L. Jackson (5)
J. Conner (11)

Back to you, Stur

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Right then, gimme Hockenson (13), and on the flip...Kadarius Toney (16), and I'm done.

J. Taylor (1)
L. Jackson (5)
J. Conner (11)
Hockenson (13)
Toney (16)

That'll do me!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Lock posted:

Right then, gimme Hockenson (13), and on the flip...Kadarius Toney (16), and I'm done.

J. Taylor (1)
L. Jackson (5)
J. Conner (11)
Hockenson (13)
Toney (16)

That'll do me!

Did somebody take Hockenson before me? He's not showing up in Sleeper on my team.

e: nope, I saw he's unassigned.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

I never know how to deal with a keeper league, but I feel...ok...about this team.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

darkspider42 posted:

Draft has been entered in Yahoo, please check to make sure all your players are accounted for

Waiver wise is looks like anyone that is playing on Thursday is locked until next week but anyone else waivers run on Friday. If you are looking to pick someone up for tomorrow PM or post and I can manually assign them.

Er, ESPN, right? And thanks, looks like everyone's there for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

My catchy-boys did not do the thing at all.