Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Checking in and dues sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
5th would be the only day I can do uninterrupted, the others I can do but will have to multi-task / auto some rounds unless we were to start earlier by an hour

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Lock posted:

Right there with you.

Apparently I gotta start making (bad) decisions. I'll get on that in just a bit.

e: Decision made. Supplemental draft pick: Jonathan Taylor (rd 1)

Same

RD1 - Christian McCaffrey

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Kamara for me

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
13 - Alvin Kamara

To you Lock

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Michael Pittman Jr

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
13 - Alvin Kamara
4 - Michael Pittman Jr

To you Hiro

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Chen Kenichi posted:

Now is where I start to get lost!

Guess I take Javonte Williams so

running tab

16 - Cooper Kupp
12 (9 after 1+1+1?) - Patrick Mahomes
1+1 (1) - Mike Evans
1+1 (2) - Javonte Williams

Hiro on the clock, and assume he takes Kyler Murray from previous post?

I assume so yeah & then pass. Here is their final tally for ref

HiroProtagonist posted:

tally:

1+1 - Ezekiel Elliot
3 (2? +1 zeke)- CeeDee Lamb
5 - Odell Beckham Jr.
6 - Kyler Murray

I'll take Travis Etienne Jr.

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
13 - Alvin Kamara
4 - Michael Pittman Jr
17 - Travis Etienne Jr.

So to Lock then

Master Stur fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 4, 2022

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Foyesade Oluokun

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
4 - Michael Pittman Jr
10 - Foyesade Oluokun
13 - Alvin Kamara
17 - Travis Etienne Jr.

To Chen?

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Cole Holcomb and im done

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
4 - Michael Pittman Jr
10 - Foyesade Oluokun
13 - Alvin Kamara
17 - Travis Etienne Jr.
19 - Cole Holcomb

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I had to leave at 10 so queued up some players, guess I went maybe too IDP heavy lol

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Can't wait to bullshit my way through idp magic and avoid relegation :cheers:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Ah yes, Jerry Jeudy the savior of my week as I expected this entire time

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
My season potentially saved by the CMC trade, Dalton starting for the Saints and Hopkins return lol

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Tier A has some wild parity going on

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
All I needed to potentially get in the playoffs was to score 5 more points two weeks ago but Etienne Jr got injured immediately. Some things just aint meant to be lol

e: also thinkin on it having many week 14 byes for a w15 playoffs is a brutal situation to be in

Master Stur fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 10, 2022

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Snuck into the Tier A playoffs by a PF tie-breaker of 3 points most likely thanks to josh mcdaniels being so bad that a raiders TE had 0 points :eyepop:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Ah now Knox pops off after I commit to benching him

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Veritek83 posted:

Welp.

For the record, I think putting 5 teams worth of players into the supplemental draft AND giving the 5 teams participating in the supplemental draft the first 5 picks creates some pretty strange outcomes for everyone else.

I was thinking about this the other day. Making it so keepers had to be locked in prior to the supp. draft was a good move for parity / giving promoted teams better odds, but it's a bit difficult to say how much it was that and how much was moving 5 teams around. I'm relatively happy with my team this year compared to my first run at Tier A where I got bounced with a hopeless team.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Yeah it's a weird grey area since "next manager up" I feel is the correct call but it doesnt account for if the Tier A person leaving owned a top 6 team. Promoted teams get a better selection of keepers than typical and it bumps the draft priority around (Tier A 7th place getting leap frogged by a 1st place that left etc). Off hand the easy answer might be to keep the draft positions fixed for the "bonus promotions" as a trade off for not winning promotion outright but still get assigned by end of season tier b rankings. So if the 6th and 1st A teams quit then the 4th ranked B team gets the 7th pick and the 5th ranked gets the 12th pick. Or just make the attrition promotions pick last and bump others up.

And/or maybe add extra keeper penalties to players from attrition teams or reassign their penalty based on ADP. Promoted teams still get their pick but aren't overly rewarded for someone else's good decisions and should help push a larger amount of good players back into the draft?

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Having the No 9, 11th RBs and the No 3, 4th ranked WRs all combine for about 12 points with no injuries is incredibly unlucky. My team is apparently channeling the Vikings bullshittery

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Hot Diggity! posted:

That's fantasy baby!! Good luck in the championship!

Thanks! Tier B finals last year to Tier A finals this year thanks to a bunch of streaky stuff happening at the right time in my favor.....

Gobias Ind. posted:

I love this dumb game.

Yeah basically :cheers:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Well, bad time for my entire IDP lineup to do nothing!! The horseshoe ran out, GG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Yeah I also concede the Tier A finals. My team is soundly beat