Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
yes, I will play fantasy football again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

quote:

Keeping
1 Najee Harris Pit, RB
6 Tremaine Edmunds Buf, LB (7+1)
8 AJ Dillon GB, RB
10 Kareem Hunt Cle, RB
14 Kevin Byard Ten, S
17 Bradley Chubb Den, DE

I think I've done this right. Will send payment later today

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Veritek83 posted:

I think I've done this right. Will send payment later today

payment sent

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

5th or 6th are preferable to the 7th for Tier A, but I could make any of those work

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Veritek83 posted:

5th or 6th are preferable to the 7th for Tier A, but I could make any of those work

5th or 6th HIGHLY preferable as it turns out

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

yeah, that sucks

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Welp.

For the record, I think putting 5 teams worth of players into the supplemental draft AND giving the 5 teams participating in the supplemental draft the first 5 picks creates some pretty strange outcomes for everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Seconding this. I don't think there was necessarily anything that could have been done differently, but that kinda screwed over those of us that needed those high picks.

Yeah, I don't know that I have a solution that wouldn't cause similar issues, just for other managers, but if it's a situation that comes up again in Tier A in the future, it's probably worth batting around a couple of different possibilities.