Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I am the annoying one without PP, think I did Google Pay last year? Either that or Zelle are my options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I will take Cooper Kupp

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Give me Mahomes for a 12th

running tab

16 - Cooper Kupp
12 - Patrick Mahomes

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 1, 2022

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Mike Evans

running tab

16 - Cooper Kupp
12 - Patrick Mahomes
1+1 - Mike Evans

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Now is where I start to get lost!

Guess I take Javonte Williams so

running tab

16 - Cooper Kupp
12 (9 after 1+1+1?) - Patrick Mahomes
1+1 (1) - Mike Evans
1+1 (2) - Javonte Williams

Hiro on the clock, and assume he takes Kyler Murray from previous post?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Dallas Goedert

running tab

16 (16) - Cooper Kupp
12 (9 after 1+1+1?) - Patrick Mahomes
1+1 (1) - Mike Evans
1+1 (2) - Javonte Williams
12 (12) - Dallas Goedert

back to Anubis!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

Missing payments:

Hiroprotagonist
Chen kenichi (I think you need non-paypal, right? PM me and I'll shoot you over zelle details)
3 dong horse
Baser instinct
jabro
painofmind

payment options:

Paypal: orders@randompunks.com

if anyone else needs an alternate payment please let me know.

Sleeper Link for Tier A draft
https://sleeper.app/i/m22xQQBBg11E

Missing:
Chen kenichi
Anubis
Mikey Purp

I forget if you have always been treasurer for both leagues, as I might have you in GPay already if so? Zelle works too of course.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I am done. Anubis got the two I was gonna grab this round.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

Sent a zelle request to your comcast.net email address. If you need me to send it to a different address shoot me a message on espn.

Sent

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

Weird, ESPN is really weird on IDP position eligibility this year. Shaquil Barrett is an outside LB but has a DE tag in ESPN but LB in Sleeper. Plus it doesn't look like the LM has any recourse to change it.

Edit: welp, found what happened

Dual designated LB/DL in sleeper. I specifically had ESPN open to check there when I saw guys with dual designation as there were a few (Chandler Jones for another) to see what ESPN had them as.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Anyone else having trouble swapping players? I get 'transaction cannot be executed by this host. Try again' no matter what I do. Want to swap Zaire Franklin in for Bobby Wagner. Tried swapping RBs and WRs as well to see and those give the message too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Thanks for that. I am on a desktop and even now trying to make a swap it still gives that same message. Dunno wtf.

Checked on phone just now (and added bookmark) and it works fine. Sigh, well at least I can make changes now.

1 day later edit: desktop works fine again. No idea why it happened as I changed nothing between previous attempt and this one.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 7, 2022