Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Checking in....
This is now the only FFL I have left. Friends leagues all dissipated.
I'm in this 4 life.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Sent monies.

I can make pretty much any day work for Tier B draft.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

Sounds like the 6th doesn’t work for two people. If we do the 7th then Pain of Mind can make it but the vibe I’m getting is 3 DONG HORSE is going to be likely autodrafting all next week anyway. Sorry bud.

At the risk of not being able to get 12 people together by tomorrow or Thursday (we still need 1 more btw), does anyone have strong objections to:

TIER B DRAFT - WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 9pm EST

The 6th is still on the table if suddenly a handful of people can’t make the 7th but we need to get crankin here.

Perfect for me!

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Just want to say. The Tier B trade that just went through. That's the type of trades that I love seeing. Even and helpful on both sides

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

Whoever is Caffeinated Unvaccinated in Tier B, this game keeps flip-flopping and it’s giving me a heart attack.

And my atrocious season continues. Nothing has gone my way all season long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

darkspider42 posted:

Weekly High Scores

Tier B
Week 14: Herbert and Ernie's Boys 149.18

Can you have a look at Tier B week 14 again....I know I had a poo poo season starting 1-9...but finished on a 4 game win streak and finally had my whole team put together a great week last week.